This is taken from the Instant Pot Community welcome page, I’m copying this here for my own reference.
Find all manuals in all languages in PDF here http://www.instantpot.co.uk/manuals-specifications/.
Two GUIDES in PDF format to help you along with your Instant Pot cooking:
– How to convert conventional pressure cooking recipes to your Instant Pot
– How to get started with your Instant Pot
– DUO video (filmed by an owner, it includes how to install condensation collector, how to lock lid and a walk-through as well as the water test, don’t worry if your anti-block shield is different, see below. NOTE: you can actually do the water test with 3 mugs of water)
When using the SAUTÉ function, do not wait until it says HOT on the display like the manual says, just wait until it’s a bit warm and add your ingredients like you would in a pan.
Washing the lid:
The inner pot and the lid can go in the dishwasher (the heat / dry cycle in the dishwasher will evaporate water off the lid). DO NOT immerse the lid in water.
NEW DUO ANTI BLOCK SHIELD:
The anti block shield (cage on the lid, please refer to manual) of newer DUO models is now round and covers just one valve rather than both. Do not worry if it looks different to the picture in the manual, your DUO is ok. For your peace of mind, we have the before and after pics here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2379828668822639&set=gm.220003901744052&type=3&theater
There are Instant Pot recipes in the group FILES.
– Catherine Phipps’ The Pressure Cookbook (Good bookshops and Amazon)
– BBC Good Food Pressure Cooker Favourites (Good bookshops and Amazon)
– Lakeland’s Pressure Cooking Book
UK BLOGS WITH INSTANT POT RECIPES: